80% Muscle Meat / 10% Edible Bone / 10% Organs
INGREDIENTS : Chicken, Beef Heart & Liver, Chicken Necks
- Cat Instructions
- Cat Tips
Simply scoop half the container of food for one meal. For the Small Kitty size, please scoop 1/4 of the container per meal. Always keep 2-3 containers in the refrigerator and the rest go in the freezer.
Cat Size Daily Serving Weekly ServingSmall Kitty (Under 12 lbs.)
Big Kitty (Under 25 lbs.)
Note: Never microwave food
TRANSITIONING: Cats need to go through a detox / transitioning period when they first switch to raw food. Here are some helpful tips!
- Stop free feeding them and implement set meal times 2-3 times a day.
- Start with one protein source (chicken is a good option).
- Try fasting them for half a day before feeding them (never exceed over 24 hours).
- Option 1: Cold Turkey Switch
- Immediately start feeding raw
- Option 2: Gradual Switch
- Follow the chart below
- Additional Toppings (if needed): parmesan cheese, fish flakes, bone broth, canned tuna. Make your best judgment and slowly wean them off.
USDA Human Grade
All of our meals are created with 100% USDA human grade meat, poultry or seafood.
All of our fruit, vegetables and herbs are 100% USDA organic.
Locked-in freshness, meals packed in airtight PET recyclable containers & delivered frozen.