Meal plans are designed to be ordered by the week. Food is proportioned by the day. 1 week = 7 containers of food
You have the option to choose Purity or Medley. The only difference is that our Medley recipes have 5% fruits & vegetables.
Purity: Pork, Hearts, Liver, Kidney
Medley: Pork, Hearts, Liver, Green Beans, Sweet Potatoes, Carrots, Cranberries, Blueberries, Garlic
WHAT'S IN THE BOWL
Purity: 80% Muscle Meat / 10% Edible Bone / 10% Organs
Medley: 75% Muscle Meat / 10% Edible Bone / 10% Organs / 5% Fruits & Vegetables
- Serving Instructions
- Dog Tips
Meal plans are portioned by the day. Give half for breakfast and the other half for dinner. Always keep 2-3 containers in the refrigerator and the rest go in the freezer.
Dog Size Daily Serving Weekly Serving Mini (Under 20 lb)
8 oz (.5 lb)
56 oz (3.5 lb)
Mighty Mutt (Under 35 lb)
12 oz (.75 lb)
84 oz (5.25 lb)
Beefy (Under 50 lb)
16 oz (1 lb)
112 oz (7 lb)
Big (Under 75 lb)
20 oz (1.25 lb)
140 oz (8.75 lb)
Huge (Under 100 lb)
24 oz (1.5 lb)
168 oz (10.5 lb)
Massive (Under 115 lb)
32 oz (2 lb)
224 oz (14 lb)
Note: Never microwave food
TRANSITIONING: Dogs need to go through a detox / transitioning period when they first switch to raw food. Here are some helpful tips!
- Stop free feeding them and implement set meal times 1-2 times a day.
- Fast your dog for a whole day to clear out any left-over kibble.
- Option 1: Cold Turkey Switch (Recommended)
- Immediately start feeding your dog raw.
- Some dogs will eat the raw food right away, but for the picky eaters, you can continue to fast them. Put their food down and wait about 15 minutes, if they do not eat it just put it back in the refrigerator and try again later.
- Dogs can go days without eating so do not feel bad if they are not eating. They will eat once they are hungry. (Note: During this period do not give them any treats)
- STAY STRONG!
- Option 2: Gradual Switch
- We don't recommend this option because raw food and kibble are digested differently and can cause some tummy issues.
- However, there are some situations where a gradual switch might be a better option.
- Examples: Elderly dogs, dogs with sensitive stomachs and super picky eaters.
- For gradual transitions please follow the chart below.
USDA Human Grade
All of our meals are created with 100% USDA human grade meat, poultry or seafood.
All of our fruit, vegetables and herbs are 100% USDA organic.
Locked-in freshness, meals packed in airtight PET recyclable containers & delivered frozen.