Shipping & Delivery
For local orders we hand deliver the food ourselves. No need to be home for delivery, we use insulated grocery tote bags packed with ice packs to ensure your food stays cold until you get home. You will receive text message updates when your food is out for delivery and when the delivery is completed.
Note: The bags and ice packs are not to keep! Upon your next delivery we ask that you leave the bags and ice packs outside your front door to be picked up.
- Delivery Days: Monday - Friday
- Delivery Areas: Broward, Palm Beach, Martin and Miami Dade County
- Orders are delivered between 1-3 days from your order date
- Friday orders need to be placed by 12:00pm to receive a Monday delivery
For orders outside of South Florida, we ship the food using styrofoam coolers with dry ice. Upon delivery, the food should be frozen, but if the food becomes partially or completely thawed, as long as it's still cold then you can refreeze the food.
We do our best to ship everywhere we can and in a timely manner. Below you will find what states we ship to and the time it takes to receive the food.
- We ship Mondays and Tuesdays
- Orders must be placed by 5 pm Wednesday to receive shipment for the following week.
UPS 1 Day Ground
UPS 2 Day Ground
UPS 3 Day Ground
UPS 3 Day Select