Deer antlers are well known and highly valued for their unique qualities and composition. Antlers begin to grow every spring, their growth rate reaches up to 2cm/0.78'' a day. In the fall, the deer horns drop and then starts growth cycle of young horns. Horns are healthy for dogs, they are full of minerals, such as Calcium, Zinc, Magnesium and Phosphorus.
Gnawing is a natural process that reduces stress and improves dental health.
The biggest benefits of deer antlers are:
- No unpleasant odor
- Long-term use (up to 2 weeks)
- Natural product that contains minerals
- Biological product - does not contain preservatives, antibiotics
- Chewing does not form splinters, does not stick to the teeth
- Dietary (fat content 0.2%)
- Suitable for dogs with a special diet (gluten free, sugar, cereals)
- Cleans teeth by removing tartar.
- Made in Latvia
- Weight: Large 0.2 lb | Small 0.06 lb
USDA Human Grade
All of our meals are created with 100% USDA human grade meat, poultry or seafood.
All of our fruit, vegetables and herbs are 100% USDA organic.
Locked-in freshness, meals packed in airtight PET recyclable containers & delivered frozen.